Location & Contact
Located in a private studio in East Vancouver; visits are by appointment only. Please read through our FAQs before emailing for a quote on your bike seat.
FAQs & Quotes
Automotive / marine / restaurant / furniture will be considered on a case by case basis. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rates & Terms
- Shop rate: $50 per hour
- The average seat will cost $200 minimum, with the exception of some simple dirt bike seats, and minor repairs
- 50% deposit due up front, balance due on agreed upon deadline at time of delivery, no exceptions
- Payments accepted: Cash / Visa / Mastercard / PayPal
- A basic motorcycle seat cost will be 2 hours at bare minimum, plus supply costs.
- Quotes will not change, no surprises.
Timing & Materials
- Turn around time will vary - it can be as quick as a few days, up to 3 weeks, dependent on when you book your project.
- Need help with your seat pan? I am happy to refer you to one of my favourite local fabricators, you will be in good hands.
- I love to work with leather and offer a range of options for your budget, including vinyl. Price is dependant on specific details.